— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE UBGF ANNUAL MEETING IN BOWLING GREEN IN AUGUST PLEASE LET JAIME KNOW!
Junior Handler Points (Top 5)
Points will accumulate from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Rebecca Kingsland 92 points
Marissa Hudman 37 points
Katelynn Flowers 26 points
April Peterson 23 points
Cheyenne Colon 257 points
Tyler Carson 136 points
Madelyn Colon 45 points
Braden Carson 33 points
Brooklin Kingsland 31 points
7-10 Age Group
Cheyann Flowers 28 points
Garrett Flowers 7 points
Hannah Tate 2 points
Please remember that you need to register for the program before you submit points. If your points are not listed in Hounds & Hunting please contact Jaime Carson.
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program (formerly known as America’s Junior Handlers) will run from July 1 – June 30 of each year with the exception of 2017/2018.
The first year will run from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Awards will be given out at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field and show (if applicable).
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!
Committee Members: Jaime Carson, Keith Loudermilt, Linda Manning, Tim Kasmarzik, and Allen Smith.