Order your 2018 Junior Handler Calendar by contacting a UBGF Officer or by ordering online here
— UBGF Junior Handler Program —
Print one Junior Handler Point Form for each class
Junior Handler Points (Top 5)
Points will accumulate from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018
Rebecca Kingsland 166 points
April Peterson 45 points
Marissa Hudman 37 points
Katelynn Flowers 26 points
Ian Ellis 17 points
Cheyenne Colon 361 points
Tyler Carson 157 points
Madelyn Colon 97 points
Brooklin Kingsland 88 points
Braden Carson 33 points
7-10 Age Group
Tristan Multhauf 108 points
Cheyann Flowers 28 points
Riley Motrych 15 points
Briar Walling 12 points
Madison O’Drain 12 points
Please register for the program before submitting points.
A complete list of points can be found in Hounds & Hunting magazine.
— UBGF Junior Handler Rules —
The UBGF Junior Handler Program (formerly known as America’s Junior Handlers) will run from July 1 – June 30 of each year with the exception of 2017/2018.
The first year will run from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Awards will be given out at the UBGF Banquet in August of each year.
- Handlers will be divided into the following age groups: 7-10, 11-13, and 14-17.
- Handlers can run in any federation to accumulate points. (UBGF, DSBGF, MAB, PBGA, etc.)
- You DO NOT have to own the dog you are handling.
- Handlers must be listed on the field trial entry form as the handler.
- Handlers must handle the dog(s) in the field and show (if applicable).
- Handlers may handle up to 5 dogs per day. No exceptions. (This includes derby trials when all four classes are run in one day.)
- A new point form must be completed for each class.
PLEASE VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FOR ADDITIONAL UPDATES!
Committee Members: Jaime Carson, Keith Loudermilt, Linda Manning, Tim Kasmarzik, and Allen Smith.